Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
IYNO Cybercafé -- Open 24/7 / Re: Linux/Ubuntu
« Last post by bolodepan on Today at 08:29:13 am »
Antoher Ubuntu user here.
Music and Concerts / Re: Rap Music
« Last post by JOE on Today at 01:42:07 am »
Jaden Smith raps?!? I like rap, mostly anything TDE and ASAP Mob.
I dunno, I have a problem with one thing that they mention...

"The site makes note that nudity for men "is REQUIRED," and says women should be "topless at minimum."

I do understand the "time of the month" for women of course, but it's just suggesting that women even be topless, but not mandatory. Where nudity for men is in big bolded style lettering.
That was in response to the concerns about perverts. By man-dating nudity, they are showing that they make an effort to keep voyeurs out.

Which I can understand and I would personally want it that way. It needs to be mandated. However, it's suggesting that it's only mandated to men, but not for women.

Like I said, I can understand the time of the month issue, but not every woman there would be on their cycle at the same time. And it's just "suggesting" (not mandating) that women be topless. Whereas men, it's mandated for full nudity.

It just needs to be the same for all. Should be mandated that ALL women are also topless, not just optional, and that women without their periods should be bottomless as well (although obviously one couldn't prove one way or the other).

Ultimately, just my 2 cents on it.

"The site makes note that nudity for men "is REQUIRED," and says women should be "topless at minimum."

I do understand the "time of the month" for women of course, but it's just suggesting that women even be topless, but not mandatory. Where nudity for men is in big bolded style lettering.
That was in response to the concerns about perverts. By man-dating nudity, they are showing that they make an effort to keep voyeurs out.

when it says nude swimming, I'm thinking of swimming without swimwear aka fully naked.  :walkingflasher why should women come at this time when they don't need to undress or can visit it any day in swimwear??

btw. I totally don't get it why they opposite against a nude swim so heavily with bomb threats? I'm sure its someone retarded that has no life.
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Hello everyone
« Last post by Spidey87 on January 20, 2018, 08:13:28 am »
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Hello from California!
« Last post by Spidey87 on January 20, 2018, 08:12:22 am »
Welcome!!! and greetings from Cancun

Thanks Hilda!!
Continental Europe / Re: Cap d'Agde Summer 2018
« Last post by Mettis on January 19, 2018, 07:53:10 pm »
Hello folks! I am free the two last weeks of June this year and I would really like to go to cap d'agde (would be my first time) and maybe a short trip to ile du levant. I wonder if anyone would be keen to join or if anyone is already planing to go and would like to join? Cheers!

@Agapeik If you come the last weeks of June, personally I advise you to go to Port Leucate or Ile du Levant is more convial and naturist family... In the evening Cap d'Agde changes face and becomes a place for libertines, swingers... nothing to do with naturism !!!
« Last post by hilda on January 19, 2018, 09:17:33 am »
Welcome!!! and greetings from Cancun
« Last post by Spidey87 on January 19, 2018, 06:49:48 am »
Welcome. I'm in Los Angeles myself. Love the bay area. One of my all time favorite nudist couchsurfing hosts and now really awesome friend lives there. His whole house is art. It's amazing.

Thanks man! I'm originally from socal so head down there a lot. Your friend's house sounds really awesome. What part of the bay?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10