Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by astaggs on Today at 05:25:07 am »
Last weekend we took the kids to go see Inside Out 2 and it was so good! Just about as good as the first one, we all loved it.

And then the other day my wife and I saw The Fall Guy. It was good, not great. A very weird movie but it was fun with good action scenes and was pretty funny. It was good for a popcorn movie where you can just turn off your brain and have fun
Excellent :azn:! I'm mother of two and my daughters have recently joined me, they haven't been to the beach yet  but at home undressing is allowed for all
Damn, wish my parents were cool like you…
« Last post by It’s only me on June 20, 2024, 05:09:44 pm »
immaculate
« Last post by Potatohuman on June 20, 2024, 04:48:02 am »
A star trek movie with a terrible German dub
« Last post by Millie on June 20, 2024, 02:59:38 am »
Just saw Inside Out 2 with my friends earlier this evening, it was so good, on par with first movie
Greece / Skiathos island
« Last post by wiener on June 18, 2024, 01:30:17 pm »
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been recently to Skiathos island and has some recommendations for naturist beaches?

From some Google research, it looks like the Little Banana Beach and Elia Beach are the best to visit.
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Hi I'm Lorena
« Last post by JoyousLemons on June 16, 2024, 05:14:14 pm »
welcome to the forum!
How do you deal with nudity? What do you do when you meet friends?
My best friends have kids they’ve raised in a naturist environment. I’m so proud of them (parents and kiddos.) The eldest kiddo is about to become a teenager and enter the middle/ high school years. Having now read this article and knowing these kids for so long, I’m very curious to see how they all do.

As far as self esteem, self-acceptance, and individuality goes, I’m currently not concerned for any of them. I’m so proud of these kids and I’m sure they’ll do great through the teenage rough patch- thanks in great part to their nudist upbringing.
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: hey
« Last post by mountainbare on June 13, 2024, 10:58:52 pm »
Welcome to the party this is one of a kind

Ain’t that the truth 😂
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10