Hi and welcome to the forum
Thank you Sofia :kiss2
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Hi I'm Lorena
« Last post by Sofia on June 08, 2024, 07:19:25 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: New to the nude scene
« Last post by Sofia on June 08, 2024, 07:18:39 pm »
Welcome to the forum Luke
The Hobby Hut / Re: Photograhy Thread (show me your photos)
« Last post by Dylan on June 08, 2024, 06:02:40 pm »
Here’s couple pics from a recent trip to Vancouver

Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Favorite directors?
« Last post by Potatohuman on June 08, 2024, 03:28:18 am »
I forgor his name but rhag guy from mad max and Leonard nimoy (Spock for all you startrek fans was also a director on some of the shows and made some om his own)
Naturist Links to National Organisations / Re: Young Naturists America
« Last post by jabber1990 on June 07, 2024, 08:15:12 pm »
I heard this group closed. If anyone knows an alternative, feel free to post it.

There's no alternative. Felicity and Jordan ended YNA because they had a child together and wanted to step away to focus on raising it, but they couldn't find anyone else to pass the torch to.

i'm not saying names, but one of the groups i'm a part of, they did seem rather sus about Jordan. especially the part that in most interviews of them he's wearing clothes and she's not, and that's one of the nicer things they've said
« Last post by Naturalguy87 on June 07, 2024, 02:56:51 pm »
Shame this ended seemingly just as it was beginning. I remember seeing this group as a youngster and was excited to get involved someday. Alas.

Yeah I definitely remember thinking the same thing.

Now I don't even qualify to be in a "young" naturist group lol.  Middle-aged naturists in denial that they're getting older, anyone?   :laughing
I'm really excited for Deadpool & Wolverine and Alien:  Romulus! I am also hoping Inside Out 2 will be good, gonna see that with the fam when it comes out. Oh and Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, I really hope they don't mess that one up.

As for tv, I can't wait for the new seasons of Shrinking, The Boys, Superman & Lois, and House Of The Dragon
« Last post by mountainbare on June 07, 2024, 01:39:04 am »
Shame this ended seemingly just as it was beginning. I remember seeing this group as a youngster and was excited to get involved someday. Alas.
Dead eye from RDR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10