Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Sitcoms
« Last post by TheLatvianNudist on February 17, 2024, 09:14:23 am »
I started watching sitcoms with my dad, so my favourites are Blackadder and The thin blue line. More recently I have watched Servant of the people and Office, but I dont really watch sitcoms alone, I usually watch whatever my dad or my family watches and watch with them.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Naturism portrayed well in film
« Last post by Fishandchips on February 17, 2024, 03:23:18 am »
You know what I’ve just remembered there was an episode of murdoch mysteries where there was a murder in a naturist camp and dr Ogden and constable Crabtree were at the place undressed. Unfortunately stereotype was present throughout
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Heartstopper
« Last post by freespirit18 on February 17, 2024, 02:41:07 am »
I loved Heartstopper! It's just so sweet!! Tears were shed
Yeah it was sweet
« Last post by Raphael on February 17, 2024, 01:00:46 am »
... and the detectives were even nude for the scene.

I just wonder if they were there undercover?

And would police officers visit a nudist resort naked while on duty in real life? I don't think so.

And this question is more for fun: Would all nudists in real live tolerate the uniforms of the police officers if nudity is compulsory at the resort?
I strongly assume that no one would question the uniforms of the police officers on a nude beach or in a nudist camp. Or perhaps someone unexpectedly sees it differently?
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Favorite directors?
« Last post by NatureBoy3 on February 17, 2024, 12:40:51 am »
Wes Anderson

Seconded! Wes Anderson, Quentin Tarantino, and Hayao Miyazaki :)
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Sitcoms
« Last post by Raphael on February 17, 2024, 12:20:49 am »
I generally rarely switch on the TV any more. I also don't watch any series at all and only rarely watch movies. Regarding sitcoms, I used to like Alf (and could actually watch it again).

Apart from that, I (only a few years ago) came across "Three's Company" (which is even older than Alf and I don't know if it was even repeated on German TV in the 90s). I could only find a few episodes on Vimeo and thought they were pretty funny.
Are there others who (still) know and like "Three's Company"?
Video Game Lounge / Re: cool nudist game i found, still in beta
« Last post by Fishandchips on February 16, 2024, 10:31:36 pm »
I left a note on the game's itch.io page and the developer responded.

"ColonelLazuli16 hours ago
Thanks! ^^
Glad you liked it! ^^

And indeed... The world needs more naturist content for sure, and I am glad to see more naturist content creators appearing and getting creative! ^^

As for me...
Yeah... I just have waaay too many ideas, and waaay to little time, energy or focus for them...
That is why most of my most ambitious projects end up being just a "demo" of themselves... ^^;

I do hope to come back to this game in the future, or at least make new ones... Unfortunatelly it is not something I can assure... ^^;"

That’s a bit more positive hope he’ll do more. I haven’t logged in for a few weeks so he might have replied to me too
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: What TV series are you currently watching?
« Last post by Fishandchips on February 16, 2024, 10:29:39 pm »
Midsomer murders
« Last post by Fishandchips on February 16, 2024, 10:28:47 pm »
Might give the two suggestions a try sometime
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Favorite directors?
« Last post by Sunnysarahsays on February 16, 2024, 08:57:30 pm »
Wes Anderson
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10