Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Introduction
« Last post by frehm92 on May 23, 2024, 08:12:35 pm »
Welcome and hope you'll like it here!
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: intro
« Last post by frehm92 on May 23, 2024, 08:12:13 pm »
I'm sure you are not boring. Warm welcomes to the forum!
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Introduction
« Last post by frehm92 on May 23, 2024, 08:11:47 pm »
Welcome! How did you find the world of naturism?
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Greetings!
« Last post by frehm92 on May 23, 2024, 08:11:19 pm »
Welcome and hope you'll like it here!
Videos / Re: MTV I Have Embarrassing Parents Nudist Parnets
« Last post by Fishandchips on May 23, 2024, 02:16:44 pm »
Was kinda hard to take this seriously.  I'm sure it was a way to attract more traffic to the resort (now Desert Sun Resort and no longer family friendly) and maybe they got the desired effect for a while.  As for the kid, I had to scoff at his comments that he would rather live somewhere that's cold all the time and everyone wore clothes year-round.  Bit over-dramatic if you ask me.

Why is it no longer family friendly? Did they just stop kids going or has it been turned into hedonistic resort

According to the website, it says it's adult only.  And do mention having members in the "lifestyle" (9/10 code for swinging), but still have to behave themselves.  In essence, not a place to bring children anymore.

Ugh that just sucks. Wonder if the documentary had any part in attracting those sorts and they got taken over that way.
Certainly interesting and informative, good find thanks for sharing. Managed to learn something new haha
this video from the cool people at PBS Eons is a few months old, but it's fascinating. i can see some complaints coming about how much it may seem to take clothes for granted (go to 1:20, heh), but i don't blame them at all. worth a watch.
« Last post by NudistMetalHead on May 23, 2024, 12:23:30 am »
Was kinda hard to take this seriously.  I'm sure it was a way to attract more traffic to the resort (now Desert Sun Resort and no longer family friendly) and maybe they got the desired effect for a while.  As for the kid, I had to scoff at his comments that he would rather live somewhere that's cold all the time and everyone wore clothes year-round.  Bit over-dramatic if you ask me.

Why is it no longer family friendly? Did they just stop kids going or has it been turned into hedonistic resort

According to the website, it says it's adult only.  And do mention having members in the "lifestyle" (9/10 code for swinging), but still have to behave themselves.  In essence, not a place to bring children anymore.
« Last post by Fishandchips on May 22, 2024, 11:15:04 pm »

« Last post by NudistMetalHead on May 22, 2024, 12:52:13 pm »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10