Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by David B on Today at 09:23:18 pm »
Homeward Bound. I was an emotional wreck afterwards haha. Damn animal movies
I was looking around and found this wonderful artist on instagram today and I noticed something different, no censorship.
The art itself isnt seen as censor worthy and the account has just over 2,000 followers. I think it is cool to see this medium being allowed but I do think the artist could expand into the nudist sector a bit (were cool too, right? :dontgetit )

Edit: If you are so inclined you can send her one of your photos and she might just do one for you (she links the credit to instagram accounts and most of them are models or instagram travelers) here is the DL from her: "DM/email your body with confidence drawingsbyalexp@outlook.com"
Video Game Lounge / Re: Runescape
« Last post by JOE on Today at 06:55:31 pm »
Didnt think this game was around still! I used to play a lot, might have to check it out
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by cjpilotboy on Today at 06:38:22 pm »
Just saw the sixth sense for the first time with my housemates. We are all theology students so it was a little crazy to see a movie that isnt too far off of what we agree to be truth. Also that ending.... just omg.
Off-Topic Talk / "Guests"
« Last post by HenryJoseph on Today at 06:33:56 pm »
I've never really thought much of it, but why is it that whenever I check the Users Online area, there are loads of 'guests'? Usually several dozen, often the 80's. Just a thought...
United Kingdom and Ireland / Re: 2017
« Last post by Il_lore on Today at 05:15:21 pm »
guys shall we open a thread for organization?
« Last post by Duncan naturist on Today at 04:54:15 pm »
If I'm going to CHM i hope it will b the same week ur in EURONAT so we can meet up and also go together to la jenny ☺

sounds good my friend
« Last post by DaniSnow on Today at 04:52:30 pm »
If I'm going to CHM i hope it will b the same week ur in EURONAT so we can meet up and also go together to la jenny ☺
« Last post by Duncan naturist on Today at 04:48:09 pm »
Dunc ☺
Nice to finally see ur name here in the forum ☺
As u said "depends what u like", for me it's a "junger" resort with more "kids activities" (slides and so on, u met me, I'm a kid at heart) and more nudity.
I know we talked about it but i still think there was more textile in the resort and on the beach in Euronat, but the food was much better ☺
I do want to go with u and manu again this year coz we had fun together.
If u change Euronat with CHM I'll defiantly come for a week in CHM and a week in La jenny 😉

I guess I will see you at La jenny then!  If you do make it to CHM when we are at Euronat i will be sure to catch up with you , as we can obtain free passes between the two resorts which are situated about a 15-20  minute bike ride from each other...
I enjoyed the slides at CHM and Euronat also and I didn't find one resort more 'naturist' than the other..
Yes we had a great time last year, looking forward to another summer of sun this year!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10