Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Hungar Games (For Teens and anyone who has read them)  (Read 1211 times)

DCSquaredPhoto

The Hungar Games (For Teens and anyone who has read them)
« on: August 22, 2012, 12:29:38 am »
Hey Forum,

So I'm reading the Hungar Games (again) and I had a thought. It was this: That if I lived in this world where the Hungar Games existed, what district would I live in and if I got choosen, would I make it out of the arena alive? As well as how would my family survive? Well to answer my first two questions, I would probably be living in District 2 (Machinery) or District 4 (Electricity and Power). Would I surivive the Arena? No probably not, I would probably get killed and not survive. My family well I think they would survive for my sister would take care of business unless she got selected and didn't make it, than my family wouldn't make it.

So now that I know (as well as everyone else) knows what I think would happen to me if the Hungar Games existed, where would everyone be? Meaning which District do you think you would live in, as well as if you were selected, would you survive in the area, and if not, how would your family cope (assuming that you are an only child)?

"Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
Re: The Hungar Games (For Teens and anyone who has read them)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:50:16 pm »
I would probably be living in District 2 (Machinery) or District 4 (Electricity and Power).

I think you've got your Districts mixed up, mate. District 4's fishing. And District 2 is stonework as well as weapons and Peacekeeper training.

I probably wouldn't last long in the arena, I'm too much of a pacifist. I can see myself living in either District 4 or 12.
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.