Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Neighbours: Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi to become naturists  (Read 1229 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Neighbours: Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi to become naturists
« on: October 10, 2014, 06:37:22 am »
Neighbours couple Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi will adapt to a surprising new lifestyle when they become naturists in an upcoming storyline.

With their teenage son Callum living abroad and Georgia now living with Kyle, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) and Sonya (Eve Morey) decide to embrace the freedom of being the only adults in their home.

Eve Morey as Sonya Rebecchi in Neighbours

Experimenting with something that Sonya has always wanted to try, the couple begin walking around nude, but soon find the novelty wears off.

However, just as they are about to give up on the idea and get dressed, an important prospective client of Toadie's catches them.

Ryan Moloney

Although an embarrassed Toadie and Sonya attempt to make excuses for their situation, the client is delighted and admits she is a naturist too.

Toadie and Sonya are left shocked when she suggests a dinner with them and her husband next week, but Toadie agrees, eager for the client's business.

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and later this month on Channel 5 in the UK.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a602259/neighbours-toadie-and-sonya-rebecchi-to-become-naturists.html#~oSgSrjKtDfT644#ixzz3FinC0D1O
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Re: Neighbours: Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi to become naturists
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
Interesting.  I'm not a Neighbours fan, but I'd be keen to see what the public reaction to it has been.

I'd REALLY like to see the adventures of Loxie & Zoot to become a prime time TV series.  Unfortunately, Stephen Crowley hasn't been all that motivated to take it to the next level and it's been a couple of years since he wrote the last Bare Pit story. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Riot.EXE

Re: Neighbours: Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi to become naturists
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 01:28:44 am »
Interesting.  I'm not a Neighbours fan, but I'd be keen to see what the public reaction to it has been.

I'd REALLY like to see the adventures of Loxie & Zoot to become a prime time TV series.  Unfortunately, Stephen Crowley hasn't been all that motivated to take it to the next level and it's been a couple of years since he wrote the last Bare Pit story.

Don't even get me started on The Bare Pit...