Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Didn’t your Mum tell you? Cabbage is good for you!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Didn’t your Mum tell you? Cabbage is good for you!
« on: September 28, 2015, 01:00:59 am »
Regular columnist Roni Fine asks women not to think why should I be a Naturist, but why not?!
Okay, hands up all those who were brought up to always try the food on their plate and not take one look at it and declare, “I don’t like it”? My Mum always told me to try it before deciding because I might well discover that I DO like it! Apply this to everything new you encounter and you could lead a full and interesting life!

How many of you, particularly the women reading this, have never actually tried Naturism but are stubbornly declaring it is not for you and you won’t like it?! My experience over the years of recruiting for Blackthorns tells me it is usually the men who are keen to become Naturists but they often have a partner lagging behind saying they won’t, or can’t, do it! It is usually ‘won’t’ rather than ‘can’t’ as everyone CAN do it, they just need to allow themselves to try it. (Gentlemen, if you recognise this scenario, now is the time to show it to your reluctant partner and ask them to read just this article, if nothing more). So, Ladies, why the reluctance to try Naturism? What are you scared of? Isn’t your man worth giving it a try? Wouldn’t you rather share the experience with him?

http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/roni-writes/didn%E2%80%99t-your-mum-tell-you-cabbage-is-good-for-y-r327

No more manplaining required  :wink:
I'm everywhere and nowhere