Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Positive response to push for Burrum Heads nudist resort  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Positive response to push for Burrum Heads nudist resort
« on: February 23, 2016, 07:29:34 pm »
 PLANS for a nudist resort at Burrum Heads have drawn the praise of tourism-minded readers.
 Herb Taylor wants to purchase a secluded property on the Burrum River to start a resort for people to get their gear off.
 Australian Naturist Federation magazine editor Stuart Whelan said it would boost European tourists to the Fraser Coast.
 The Chronicle's readers agreed.
 "These people will only be naked in the resort, it's not like they will be walking down the street," reader Catherine Cooke wrote on Facebook.
 Rebekka Charles said the resort was not likely to bother anyone.
 <blockquote>  "There was a nudist colony near me where I used to live; never saw anything ever and it didn't hurt me or my children," she said.
 </blockquote>  "I think good on them being that comfortable with their bodies."
 The plan has drawn concern from some readers.
 Jade Anderson asked; "are you serious?"
 "What an attraction for the Fraser Coast and an invite for unwanted guests."
 Barb Johannesen said Mr Taylor may not represent the views of the community.
 "It is not the Burrum Heads community suggesting or wanting this - only one person and possibly his mother," she wrote.

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/positive-response-to-push-for-burrum-heads-nudist-/2940033/
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Positive response to push for Burrum Heads nudist resort
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 11:19:18 pm »
I meet so many European tourists who comment on the lack of nude/FKK beaches and facilities in south east Queensland.  I was talking with a couple from Portsmouth last week and they are currently on their honeymoon in Australia and are trying to visit as many nude beaches as possible.

They were amazed that will all the remote beaches we have that anyone really cares what people wear on the beach.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Ad1210

Re: Positive response to push for Burrum Heads nudist resort
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 05:15:27 pm »
The comments are rather interesting. Might be more to the story