Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Accept your Body  (Read 680 times)

Offline max

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Accept your Body
« on: February 28, 2024, 06:43:56 pm »
Hello, i want to Talk about my experience when I was a kid,I was about 7 years old when i frist got in touch with fkk, my parents and I went to naturist beaches and camping. When I was 9 we joined a Naturist Organisation called bffl. Since I was a little kid 1 only had 1 testicle so it was kinda embarrassing to play with others. As I grew older I realized everyone knew i was missing one ball but they didn't really say anything or had any issue, when i went into pubity some older member who had cancer even told me i can get a testicular implant and it just looks like a regular one, usually people with cancer get these because during the threatment both your testicles get removed.
At the end I didn't want one because I realized I have to accept my body and there is nothing strange about it, you can even say that you are unique :azn:

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
Re: Accept your Body
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 08:38:57 pm »
That's a good attitude and I wish I could accept everything about my body like you do. Unfortunately, I'm not quite there yet because I only started "nudism" a few years ago and haven't had any real "FKK" experience apart from saunas.
This year, when it gets warmer, I really want to go to a place where nudity is compulsory and towels are forbidden. I bet that will help me get rid of my last feelings of shame.

Offline lintu

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 08:45:58 pm »
It's cool that you talk about it freely and accepting your own body is definitely the right attitude.

Offline max

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 09:20:04 pm »
That's a good attitude and I wish I could accept everything about my body like you do. Unfortunately, I'm not quite there yet because I only started "nudism" a few years ago and haven't had any real "FKK" experience apart from saunas.
This year, when it gets warmer, I really want to go to a place where nudity is compulsory and towels are forbidden. I bet that will help me get rid of my last feelings of shame.

Yeah, look for some Naturist clubs, but they usually have a lot of older people and a few young people, currently I’m the 4th youngest in here with 20 and the others are 7/12/15.  the average age is about 65.

Maybe you don’t really like clubs. You have some working hours to keep the place clean and if you are young it’s more then the older ones have, and you are forced to do some workshops against sexual assault.
Plus they aren’t that active in sport, only like tabletennis/ Swimming.
And they treat you like a kid because of the massive age difference  :cry:

But I can’t really look for other alternatives, my parents are there  :undecided:

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 08:32:22 am »
Yeah, look for some Naturist clubs, but they usually have a lot of older people and a few young people, currently I’m the 4th youngest in here with 20 and the others are 7/12/15.  the average age is about 65.
Ok, that's an unpleasant situation, because the three younger ones are too young to talk to seriously and the older ones could be your grandparents and of course don't have any typical interests for your age.
Maybe you don’t really like clubs. You have some working hours to keep the place clean and if you are young it’s more than the older ones have, and you are forced to do some workshops against sexual assault.
I haven't visited a club like this yet, but maybe I'll visit the club in Mannheim.
However, I'm worried that the average age is too high and that you might not be accepted into the group. Also, these clubs usually involve camping and camping is not my thing. I can stay in a tent for a night, but I just find permanent camping boring.

I don't quite understand this workshop. Is it for the children and young people so that they learn how to behave and defend themselves against assaults?

But I can’t really look for other alternatives, my parents are there  :undecided:

Table tennis and swimming would be enough for me, because I don't like team sports either, for example. But they're not necessarily activities you do all day, so I could imagine just popping in for a few hours in the summer, but as a permanent member it would probably be too boring for me. Instead, I can visit different saunas with outdoor areas on a rotating basis, for example, which I probably find more interesting than a campsite.

Offline max

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 05:10:26 pm »
Ok, that's an unpleasant situation, because the three younger ones are too young to talk to seriously and the older ones could be your grandparents and of course don't have any typical interests for your age.
Maybe you don’t really like clubs. You have some working hours to keep the place clean and if you are young it’s more than the older ones have, and you are forced to do some workshops against sexual assault.
I haven't visited a club like this yet, but maybe I'll visit the club in Mannheim.
However, I'm worried that the average age is too high and that you might not be accepted into the group. Also, these clubs usually involve camping and camping is not my thing. I can stay in a tent for a night, but I just find permanent camping boring.

I don't quite understand this workshop. Is it for the children and young people so that they learn how to behave and defend themselves against assaults?

Table tennis and swimming would be enough for me, because I don't like team sports either, for example. But they're not necessarily activities you do all day, so I could imagine just popping in for a few hours in the summer, but as a permanent member it would probably be too boring for me. Instead, I can visit different saunas with outdoor areas on a rotating basis, for example, which I probably find more interesting than a campsite.

There is something called PSG, they teach you How to behave , How to avoid sexual aussault and How to contact people

http://www.fkk-jugend.de/wir-passen-auf/

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 07:55:50 am »
Neat little story of how naturism is amazing!

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 04:50:51 am »
Hey @max that is a wonderful and beautiful story. People always think that nudism/naturism is simply about being naked but it is about having body acceptance about your own body that you feel comfortable enough to be naked. Thank you for sharing your story

Offline karolina16zych

• Nude with Towel
  • Hi to all, write if U want
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 09:41:08 pm »
So right, acceptation of your body is a key to naturism