Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How to be nudist in non nudist family  (Read 577 times)

Offline Dylansbare

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
How to be nudist in non nudist family
« on: February 28, 2024, 09:07:04 pm »
Just saw this and wanted to share. Awesome guy talking about how to be a nudist in non nudist family

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueYou/comments/snlil8/how_to_be_a_nudist_teen_in_a_family_that_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Offline max

• Casually Dressed
Re: How to be nudist in non nudist family
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 09:13:16 pm »
I think it’s really hard if your family isn’t in nudism, my parents and I usually walk around naked.

Maybe people should try to talk to their parents, most will probably understand :wink:

Naturallyme

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 09:40:39 am »
I think it’s really hard if your family isn’t in nudism, my parents and I usually walk around naked.

Maybe people should try to talk to their parents, most will probably understand :wink:

I think that's true. Parents love their kids and just want them to be happy and to express themselves. If I wasn't a nudist and I had a child who didn't want to wear clothes, I like to think that I'd be open-minded enough to let them be nude at home if that's what they wanted without making them feel ashamed or feel the need to tease them.

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 11:01:31 am »
Just saw this and wanted to share. Awesome guy talking about how to be a nudist in non nudist family

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueYou/comments/snlil8/how_to_be_a_nudist_teen_in_a_family_that_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That's very brave of him and we need more people like him to help make nudity seen as something normal.
However, the age restriction unfortunately has exactly the opposite effect  :sad:

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 01:56:54 pm »
Awesome guy talking about
As someone who had the pleasure of dealing with him when he was on the forum, his enthusiasm for normalizing nudity is more of a redeeming quality.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 03:05:41 pm »
Awesome guy talking about
As someone who had the pleasure of dealing with him when he was on the forum, his enthusiasm for normalizing nudity is more of a redeeming quality.

I don’t have Reddit but I recognise mr Ihateclothes just from the blurry image 😂

Yes his enthusiasm is something positive about him. I kinda miss him around here for that reason but that’s the only reason.

Can the post be pasted in the topic so I can read or is that not allowed? I know I can easily sign up but there’re too many platforms it gets a bit much.

Offline odcaf

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 03:28:23 pm »
Can the post be pasted in the topic so I can read or is that not allowed? I know I can easily sign up but there’re too many platforms it gets a bit much.

It's a video vlog, not a post.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 04:28:28 pm »

It's a video vlog, not a post.

Ah right I thought it was a picture with text. If I decide I really need to hear what he has to say then I’ll sign up.

Offline Starlit

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • She/They
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 03:20:50 pm »

I think that's true. Parents love their kids and just want them to be happy and to express themselves. If I wasn't a nudist and I had a child who didn't want to wear clothes, I like to think that I'd be open-minded enough to let them be nude at home if that's what they wanted without making them feel ashamed or feel the need to tease them.

This is how my parents are. They love me and want me to be happy. They don't understand what it is about being nude that I enjoy, but they do understand that I do enjoy it, and that it makes me happy.